A flexible and scalable service providing availability and performance monitoring of your Quicksilva's Cloud Services or third party proprietary cloud applications. Choose from our portfolio of service features to build the exact business-centric Application Management service level you require for your mission-critical systems
- Holistic View–your applications managed by a single supplier
- Safe/Secure-Information Security ISO27001 accredited UK Operations
- New Releases Managed–innovative future-proofing, continuous improvement, consistent quality
- Monitoring and Alerts–fixing problems before you’re even aware 24x7
- Incident Management–it’s in our interest to fix it fast
- Web-Portal–24x7 self-service Incident logging, live service updates
- Enhanced Service Levels–guaranteed response times, availability from 95.5% upwards
- Telephone Helpdesk–help when you need to talk it through
- Simplifying the Complex–customisation equals complexity, we can handle it
- HSCN Enabled–health sector IG compliant via secure network connection
- Cost Effective–we help you understand, manage and control costs
- Flexible Charging–scalable services when you need them
- No Infrastructure Investment–managed end-to-end via the Cloud
- Reduced Operational Burden–we do all the repetitive management tasks
- Simpler Troubleshooting–single point of contact, 3rd party providers managed
- Bespoke Service–features built into the service levels you need
- Customisable Reporting–regular information when you need to make decisions
- Strategic Advice–guidance on capacity planning available
- Secure Architecture–cyber experts apply best practices throughout the architecture
- Data Governance–helping you face the important legislative challenges
£450 per person per day
|How the planning service works||
Quicksilva’s Project Managers have a wealth of experience in guiding new customers through all steps of solution planning and implementation. Using well-honed processes which form a part of our ISO9001:2015 accredited Quality Management System, which combined with expertise from our wider technical team, allows us to design the best cloud solution to meet your requirements.
Our technical experts architect cloud based environments, based on modern, scalable frameworks with security assured throughout. Quality is assured by our robust ISO9001:2015 Testing Procedure, and the service is signed off by both our experts and customers before it goes live.
Our ethos is “making what you’ve got work better”, so we also look at ways to make the most out of your existing cloud investments.
Specifically in health/social care our service includes:
• completion of your end point registration (setting your services up for the correct NHS Spine interactions);
• assistance with HSCN access (enabling connectivity across the HSCN network to the managed service and on to the Spine);
• guidance through the NHS Digital Common Assurance Process;
• completion of the NHS Digital Trust Operating Model;
• bespoke mock-NHS Spine test environment;
• bespoke interface design/configuration; and
• assistance with testing and service
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Quicksilva offers bespoke training tailored to Customer requirements at a location that best suits. We have a pleasant rural Development Centre adjacent to the M4 and close to the railway network where we can host the training environment, or we can take the training to the Customer’s location of choice.
Training workshops, end user sessions and their associated collateral can either be targeted at the needs of the Customer’s trainers, i.e.’ train the trainer’, or at the end users directly. In support of training activities, Quicksilva also offer documentation in the form of user manuals. For on-going knowledge refresh, Quicksilva can provide online or telephone support facilities.
If any technology refresh learning is required by the Customer’s IT support staff, we can draw on our experience of delivering knowledge transfer workshops as required. We would be happy to discuss and agree to provide whatever training intervention suited our Customer’s needs.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
All migrations are handled using Quicksilva’s well-honed delivery model the QUBE®, which, utilises what we believe to be the best aspects of PRINCE2, DSDM Atern and Scrum and typically consist of four phases:
• Conception – project initiation – this will result in a Project Plan and Requirements Specification to ensure the full scope of the migration is understood;
• Business – requirements elaboration (functional specification and high level system design) including the best mechanism for transporting databases and data recovery design;
• Solution – the set-up of the new environment, data migration mechanism set up and a comprehensive testing programme; and
• Transition – implementation of the agreed Cutover Plan and full roll-back process with close monitoring of the new environment.
Project Governance is to PRINCE2 best practice and Quicksilva encourages creation of a Project Board comprised of customer and Quicksilva team members. The Project Manager reports to the board via Highlight Reports which clearly indicate any deviation from the project plan and any issues and risks that need to be managed to ensure a smooth, trouble-free migration.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
All testing is undertaken in accordance with Quicksilva’s ISO29001:2015 accredited Testing Procedure. Supported by a range of best-of-breed proprietary testing software. We adopt the ethos of 100% automation, so put a strong emphasis on continuous integration. TeamCity is used to automate tests and for overnight regression testing, reducing timescales and increasing efficiency. TestRails is used to define and document testing exercises, and UI testing is automated via Selenium or SOAPUI. In addition Quicksilva has also developed a range of complimentary in-house testing software and external test environments which mimic the health care environment and APIs.
A key aspect of Quicksilva’s approach is the development, in collaboration with the customer of a test strategy. Testing is undertaken in the ‘Test environment’ before release into the ‘Training environment’ and then the ‘Production environment’. Quicksilva will arrange for users to fully test the system against specified test criteria. A library of test cases will be maintained for reference. These test cases can become the basis for future testing of a feature and/or customer testing documents.
A full testing regime, including technical, witness and end-to-end testing, will be agreed via the Testing strategy to ensure a secure and stable environment.
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
In addition to hosting and supporting our own integration product suite, Quicksilva also supports a variety of third party integration solutions.
From integration engines to bespoke data platforms, our customers trust us to keep things running smoothly - at a fraction of the price charged by third party application vendors.
|Service constraints||Please refer to the accompanying Service Definition for full details of our support services.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Response times vary from 15 minutes to 8 hours in accordance with the severity of the issue. Please refer to the accompanying Service Definition for full details.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.0 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Quicksilva typically manage applications to guaranteed Availability Service Levels to 95.5% as standard. Enhanced availability up to 99.9% is available by arrangement for business critical services. Quicksilva's Services Manager is always available as a point of contact and all customers benefit from our ISO9001:2015 assured Account Management Procedure with the benefit of 24/7 escalation to named contacts.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Price||£450 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|