Microsoft Azure DevOps Planning, Implementation & Support
Plan, Implement and Support Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Team Services) an industry leading toolset that improves communication and collaboration throughout your software development process delivering higher quality solutions to your business. We will help you plan and implement Azure DevOps to successfully support your goals and maximise your software investment.
- Streamline deployment and adoption of Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Improve collaboration and DevOps adoption across your development teams.
- Microsoft Gold Partner, we can leverage funded Deployment Planning Services
- Detailed planning and assessment based on your strategic goals.
- Automation of DevOps processes across development test and release lifecycle
- Collaborative knowledge transfer to in-house teams.
- Accelerated application development/delivery effort with containers and container orchestration
- Creation of DevOps processes, governance, change and release management
- Tailored training and education plans to meet your specific requirements
- Assist in complete adoption of DevOps; technical, process and cultural
- Control and Improve your application development lifecycle
- Leverage our DevOps experience and expertise to accelerate your adoption.
- Creation of clear tailored implementation roadmaps to accelerate DevOps adoption
- Develop & test software faster, reduce risk and improve ROI
- Achieve continuous integration of your software builds and delivery
- Drive efficiencies through closer collaboration and wider automation
- Remove the overhead of supporting legacy on premise tools.
- Promote and adopt DevOps principles and Cloud services
- Create sustainable in-house DevOps capability through knowledge transfer and training
- Easily and Quickly scale your DevOps capacity to meet demands
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.