Learning Analytics (LA) Machine Learning (ML) & Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Learner Analytics Strategic Transformation and Change also including streams expertise for institutional preparedness and the implementation of supporting policies.
Drawing on a range of data sources across an institution. Providing insights to teaching and administration staff, also enhancing support for students.
- End-to-end Data solution using Agile/CRISP-DM methodologies to delivering value early.
- Definition and integration of delivery pipelines from acquisition to outputs.
- Big data/IoT support, with effective strutured and unstructured data processing.
- Codeless and R interfaces for creating or adopting existing models.
- Adaptive models to train and incorporated into broader applications.
- Vendor independence, loosely coupled toolsets institution aligned for future agility.
- Secure containerised infrastrucure, keeping your data in your ownership.
- Data Cleaning and normalising automated to sector standards.
- Tailored predictive analytics and ML: Naïve Bayes, Random Forests, etc.
- Highly secure - data protection/GDRP frameworks, BSI ISO accrediation assurance.
- Quickly deploy predictive analytics built for Higher Education and Universities.
- Understand and target retention, progression and achievement with early intervention.
- Understand influences of module, curriculum content, service usage, IMD, etc.
- Understand actual and predicted value of resources, future income scenarios.
- Automate and optimise data insights and decisions with real accuracy.
- Automate data flows and quality enrichment with easily managed models.
- Conformance to sector UDD standard accepting historic data, LA projects.
- Expert staff and data scientists, majority with advanced analytical/data degrees.
- Domain expertise working with institutions and sector bodies publishing statistics/tables.
- Baseline-Personnel-Security approved staff, ISO-27001 and ISO-9001 Certified by BSI.