GOSS Interactive Ltd
GOSS LiveChat enables website/intranet visitors to use instant messaging, for immediate response by your Contact Centre agents. Used by Customer Service Teams, Sales Teams and Support Teams to deliver improved levels of customer satisfaction within Local Government/Authorities/Councils, Central Government Agencies, NHS Trusts, Police Authorities and Housing Associations.
- Manage multiple live web chat conversations efficiently and effectively.
- Provide easy immediate access to relevant help whenever customers require.
- Invite additional agents into conversations when required.
- Configure pre-filled “stock” responses for use where appropriate.
- Provide optional transcripts to customers.
- Indicate via website whether the Contact Centre is online/offline.
- Preserve completed customer conversations in a “history” tab.
- Share dynamic links with agents/citizens to find information faster.
- Customise the GOSS LiveChat interface with your organisation’s branding.
- Increase agent licences as demand requires.
- Cut service delivery costs. Cheaper than face-2-face/phone operational costs.
- Provide instant personalised help to your customers.
- Improved customer satisfaction: quicker access to appropriate agents.
- Customers enjoy an improved on-line experience.
- Customers can ask complex questions easily and securely.
- Customers can request an email transcript of the chat.
- 10 agent starter pack with flexible upgrades.
- Improved customer service agent productivity with multiple concurrent chats.
- Cross-sell and up-sell other services to customers.
- Provide daily/monthly reporting statistics to managers.