An IMSL in-house, bureau-based service providing outsourced OSINT capabilities to client organisations. Leading practice OSINT tradecraft and powerful software tools are significant enablers to exploiting large volumes of proprietary and open sourced information from disparate and rapidly changing sources. A flexible and scaleable service applicable across all sectors.
- IMSL's in-house, bureau-based, OSINT resources.
- Customer specific OSINT planning, collection, analysis and reporting.
- Includes all aspects of Social Media Intelligence - SOCMINT.
- Fuse and layer large volumes of proprietary and OSINT data.
- Recognised leaders in OSINT tradecraft and intelligence analysis.
- Extensive scope of subject-matter expertise.
- Exploits powerful software tools.
- Applicable to all sectors.
- Scaleable: one-off, ad-hoc or subscription based options.
- Monitoring and alerting options including 24-7-365.
- Delivers enriched, exploitable intelligence results.
- Outsource your organisation's OSINT requirements entirely, or
- Access OSINT burst capacity if you have limited internal resources.
- Efficient, cost effective, flexible and scaleable OSINT resources.
- Remove or reduce internal OSINT resource, training and technology costs.
- Access acknowledged OSINT and intelligence analysis experts.
£450 to £1200 per person per day
- Excluding VAT
- Minimum contract period: Day
Intelligence Management Support Services Ltd (IMSL)
|Support service type||
|Support accessible to any third-party suppliers||Yes|
|Support availability||The default support level is 9 to 5 Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, but flexible subject to contract specifics.|
|Standard support response times||1 hour to 24 hours depending on the nature of the support required and the actual contracted service level.|
|Incident escalation process available||Yes|