Link Maker – Children’s Social Care Placement Platform
Link Maker joins-up children’s social care nationally to increase placement choice, and to improve use of data between local authorities and providers. Across adoption, fostering, residential care and placement commissioning, and at any scale, it ensures all parties have the tools and information to make the best decisions for children.
- Care placement covers adoption, fostering, residential care and SEN
- Search and filter placements by location, provider and needs.
- Instant identification of placements by both authorities and providers.
- Provider collaboration and group support - frameworks, tiers, lots, consortia.
- Child and family case sharing across teams.
- User-level secure messaging and document sharing.
- Advanced reporting and monitoring tools.
- Consortium and regional collaboration support.
- 9-5 telephone and online user-support.
- ISO 27001 accreditation.
- Find the widest range of placements for children without delay.
- Source and arrange placements efficiently and securely.
- Search in-house, framework, regional or national placements.
- Collaborate with providers and other authorities seamlessly.
- Access rich, real-time intelligence to inform practice and policy.
- Extract data instantly for FOI or statutory information requests.
- Align processes with nationally developed templates.
- Stay current with regularly updated national infrastructure.
- Provide safe, online support and resources to staff and families.
- Meet all security, support, hosting and development needs.