Fordway Cloud Patch Management as a Service
Fordway’s Patch Management as a Service (PMaaS) removes the administrative overhead on IT Operations staff to ensure IT systems remain compliant and secure. Leveraging industry-leading patch management tools to take complete ownership and manage delivery to servers and endpoints. Reliable detection and remediation for Windows and third-party software updates.
- Continuous monitoring of patch sources and real-time notification from ISVs
- Analysis and tailored business aligned recommendations for monthly patch cycle
- Testing and deployment of recommended Windows and Linux OS patches
- Agreed release schedule to production servers ideally with test phase
- Reporting at the end of each patching cycle.
- Patch management applied to your organisation’s on-premise environment.
- Public cloud patching for instances on all major providers
- Real-time notification from ISVs
- Option to patch a number of additional Microsoft applications
- Option to patch a wide range of 3rd party applications
- Leverage Fordway to react quickly to zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Enterprise patch management tools that manage delivery to your endpoints
- Customised release schedule that meets your organisation’s requirements.
- Removes the burden of onerous and resource intensive activities
- A component of Fordway’s IT as a Service (ITaaS) portfolio
- A secure, scalable patching service that customers can rely on
- Leverages established architectural capabilities with robust processes
- Accredited platform that assures security and compliance at all times
- Fordway’s 24x7x365 team manage all aspects of the deployments
- Fordway representation on your organisation’s Change Advisory Board if required
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.