SCISYS UK Ltd
SCISYS Cloud Testing Service
Independent testing of cloud-based systems and applications. Undertaken by trained, skilled, and experienced personnel applying industry standards (e.g. Government Service Design Manual and the OWASP Testing Guide). Includes all aspects of testing: component/unit; interface; integration; system; acceptance (FAT, SAT and UAT); and non-functional requirements testing, e.g. performance and security testing.
- Component/unit/subsystem testing
- Application integration / application interface testing
- System testing
- Continuous integration testing using tools such as Jenkins
- Acceptance testing: Factory (FAT), Site (SAT) and User (UAT)
- Non-functional testing including performance, security, resilience and failover
- Testing in support of deployment, e.g. pre-production or business-readiness testing
- Automated testing using tools such as Maven, JUnit, Selenium, etc.
- Automated code quality checks, e.g. CheckStyle, FindBugs, PMD, etc.
- Suitable for public, private and hybrid cloud services.
- Provides rigorous and consistent approach / DevSecOps
- Quality checks at each and every stage of lifecycle
- Applicable to different project approaches, e.g. waterfall or agile
- Undertaken by trained, skilled and experienced personnel.
- Utilises other relevant standards including DSDM, PRINCE2, ISO 9001/27001, OWASP
- Activities include test strategy, planning, scripting, execution and results analysis
- Independent verification and validation of implemented solutions
- Supports development of corporate test guidelines and strategies
- Rapid deployment of test/test management resources to meet requirements
- In accordance with Government Service Design Manual