ISO 20000 IT Service Management Planning and Implementation
This service embeds best practice, industry aligned service management principles throughout your organisation, through the development of an IT service management strategy that clearly supports the business, is easy to understand and improves your relationship with business stakeholders. It sets direction through prioritisation and decision-making, monitoring overall IT service performance.
- Delivered by ISO/IEC 20000 Practioner certified Service Delivery Managers.
- Reviews current IT processes and procedures against ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
- Includes gap analysis in line with risual’s service maturity matrix.
- Aligns IT with the business context and strategic vision.
- Creates an IT Governance Implementation Plan.
- Identifies IT process improvements and automation opportunities.
- Identifies the strengths and weaknesses of current IT governance models.
- Redesigns your IT governance framework in line with international standards.
- Prioritises clear recommendations to meet ISO 20000 standard.
- Facilitates best practice service management execution to other business functions.
- Provides predictable and resilient systems, services and solutions.
- Creates seamless end-to-end interactions that drive value.
- Fosters a culture that succeeds through leading by example.
- Promotes an organisation built on continuous improvement and adaptability.
- Delivers solutions, systems and data that focus on delivering value.
- Embeds strong service management governance throughout the organisation.
- Helps the IT team identify, organise and execute strategic goals.
- Increases overall IT satisfaction and value through strong execution.
- Provides a risk-based approach to IT service management.
- Provides full knowledge transfer and guidance throughout service engagement.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.