Sitekit Digital Health
LHCR 'Region in a Box'
Consultancy and development services to configure and deploy the target architecture for LHCR regions to establish an information sharing environment that helps health and care services continually improve treatment, tailors care to the needs of individuals, empowers people to look after themselves better and make informed health and care decisions.
- Core interoperability (e.g. Open-APIs, Record-Location, Event-Management, Longitudinal Record, PHR)
- Reference Services (e.g. Metadata-Management, Directory of Services, Master Patient-Index)
- Data Services (e.g. De-ID/Re-ID, Data Integration, Data Processing)
- Information Governance & Security (e.g. Patient Choices, Authentication, IG Impementation)
- Modern cloud-based architecture
- Based on open standards
- Improved citizen engagement
- On-demand access to records
- Support for Integrated Care
- Improved care coordination for LTCs/complex conditions
- Removal of paper-based overheads.
- Improved quantity and quality of information available to citizens
- Right information provided to health professionals at the right time
- Real-time access to data to support resource management
- Enable the delivery of personalised services
- Overcome interoperability challenges