LumApps is the intranet recommended by Google for G Suite customers. It lets employees access their work environment: content, news, documents, communities, business apps or user directory. LumApps is designed to enable internal communication teams to be autonomous to manage the intranet.
- Integrated with G Suite: Authentication with Google, synchronisation with Google
- Profiled content: Appropriate information, depending on user profile
- Design and user experience fully customizable
- News and articles
- Widgets: Many widgets available (email, calendar, content list etc.)
- Enriched User directory: Custom fields, skills, org. chart
- Social features: communities to share information, photos, videos, etc.
- Global search engine: Aggregates various sources (contents, sites, Drive, etc.)
- Global search engine: Aggregates various sources (user directory, etc.)
- Web Administration: Sites can be created by functional users
- Create Digital workers, quickly onboard everyone in the digital world.
- Engage collaborators, spread corporate culture, ask for their feedback.
- Increase operational efficiency, tear down silos, provide the right information.
- Job board: Promote internal mobility.
- Responsive design: offers high-quality user interface.
£2300.00 per unit
- Education pricing available
Cloud Technology Solutions Ltd
|How the planning service works||CTS provides extensive project management, business analysis, solution design, security architecture and other related services to work with customers to plan, design and implement solutions.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||CTS has specialist trainers that cover change management, end-user training and bespoke training.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||CTS use specialist services to help customers plan, configure and migrate to the cloud or between cloud services.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||CTS provide a managed service for 1st, 2nd, 3rd line support backed by SLAs as required by the customer.|
|Service constraints||Support is provided as a remote Managed Service.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||15 minutes|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||None or don’t know|
|How the web chat support is accessible||Online chat features include status notification (Accepting new chats - or Not accepting new chats) and the ability to have online chat with a support engineer.|
|Web chat accessibility testing||None|
|Support levels||1st, 2nd and 3rd line support is provided by cloud support engineers and in some cases a technical account manager is assigned. Costs for the service start from £5000 and will be based on the levels required, response times, resolutions times and hours of availability required. Calls are processed and managed based on standard P1, P2, P3, P4 classifications. Support channels provided include web, phone and email. Service Level Agreement (SLA) is defined and provided to the customer as part of the service design and transition to their live operations environment.|
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra features and support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Google and third party solutions.|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Price||£2300.00 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|