Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Technical Deployment & Migration Services via Netpremacy
This Netpremacy service provides architectural, design, configuration, implementation and project management skills to move a customer's environment from either an alternative cloud platform, or an on-premise solution, into the Google Cloud (GCP) hosting.
- Account provisioning and configuration consultancy
- Technical migration deployment consultancy
- Cloud strategy
- Pilot trial Google Cloud deployment consultancy
- Implementations team with Security Clearance national vetting (SC) in place
- Custom integration services relating to Google Cloud and G-Suite (SaaS)
- Business analysis and pre and post delivery assessments
- Detailed planning workshop will build an appropriate deployment plan
- Discovery and project planning before commitment to buy full project
- Trials and pilot programmes before committing to roll out
- Fully accredited and certified consultants and product specialists
- Project plans and overall project management service
- Understand the “from” environment, and the expectations of “target” environment
- Build an architectural design
- Identifying governance, configuration, risk management, testing and migration stages.
- Workshops put process and skills in place for operational BAU
- Controlled and planned migration
- Using the best practice Google Cloud (GCP) methodology
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.