BARDD Partnership Ltd
With today’s ever-increasing digital and cloud complexity, many organisations face seemingly intractable problems. Responses range from “do nothing” to “boiling the ocean”. Systems Engineering is a method for coherently breaking down complex problems into discrete solvable ones and then putting the constituent parts back together to meet the business need.
- Scope definition - clarity on the System of Interest (SOI)
- Requirements management - Elicitation, trading and traceability
- Design - across People, Process, Information, Technology & Facility dimensions
- Full lifecycle - Concept, Assessment, Development, Manufacturing, In-Service, Disposal (CADMID)
- Risk management - Continuous minimisation/elimation of risk
- Improved delivery success - by targeting and eliminating failure modes
- Improved take up - by promoting organisational desire for change
- Reduced cost - through optimised delivery approach and reduced rework
- Improved reputation - through sustained demonstration of success
- Enhanced benefits realisation - through accelerated take up
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.