Arcus Global Limited
Arcus Selective Licensing
Arcus Selective Licensing offers a comprehensive end-to-end process with self-service processes, where applicants complete an online form with convenient payment integration and evidence upload. Selective Licensing zones are stored against addresses. Officers can prioritise work, use mobile-ready inspection forms, perform HHSRS risk assessments, and automatically create notices using templates.
- Browser User Interface: No installation needed, no server hardware needed.
- Documented, published Open API included as standard
- Electronic communication with applicants, agents, occupational therapists and contractors
- Drag and Drop Reporting including financial information
- User Interface is highly customisable
- Online submission and tracking of requests
- All Comms Channels available: create documents, emails, SMS from templates
- Data driven workflow of core processes
- Automated notifications, escalations and service breaches, both internally and externally
- Online Licence Applications Forms
- Enables collaboration with other services and agencies within the system.
- Enables officers access to live data to make enforcement decisions
- Reduces cost of ownership for IT.
- Enables everyone to make informed decisions
- Less training required. Excellent user experience.
- All relevant information shared within the system to inform decisions.
- Reduces effort of routine comms tasks.
- Provides customers with a consistent experience across all comms channels.
- Lower cost of processing. Enables the best use of resources.
- Improved customer service. Improved public protection. Reduces corporate risk.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.