CAMBRIDGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING LIMITED
Cambridge Management Consulting recognises that persistent threats and ubiquitous connectivity present an unprecedented cyber risk landscape. We help leaders understand cyber risk in the context of their strategy, identify and fill gaps with industry-tested best practices and track the performance of cybersecurity initiatives and investments.
- Assessment of cyber security maturity and prioritisation of critical assets
- Crisis preparedness and response, including executive simulation and disaster recovery
- Diagnostic and design for security governance, operating model and culture
- Embedding security at the heart of digital and analytics transformations
- Ensuring cyber security across all aspects of operational systems
- Combatting digital crime through analytics, system resilience, prevention and intervention
- Analysis in the language of business not technical jargon
- Educates users, changes behaviors, creates a culture of security awareness
- network of deep experts on digital, strategy and security
- Long term success enabled through capabilities built in client teams
- Benchmarking across many dimensions prioritises the most urgent security issues
- Tailored support from board level advice to full crisis response
- Enables organisations to monitor/report on risk & act promptly
- Cloud-based risk identification maximizes ROI.
- Provides a structured approach to improving cyber security and resilience
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.