Business intelligence (BI) and Big Data Analytics
Texuna business intelligence and analytics are delivered with vendor or open source components, giving you options to work with Pentaho, Talend, QuickSight, PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, SAP Business Objects.
End-to-end secure cloud-hosted infrastructure-as-software delivered over Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, OpenStack, VMWare.
Integrate with Texuna's Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Blended Data At Source for More Accurate Insights.
- Dashboard support: Power BI, Quicksight, Tableau, Qlikview/Qliksense, D3.js, Looker, Geckoboard.
- Metadata publication for data governance, audit trail, and data provenance.
- Predictive analytics, Business Intelligence, Reporting and distribution.
- Big Data Manipulation and Full Analysis Capability.
- Simplify embedded analytics into multiple secure portals and mobile apps.
- Support flexible OLAP and reporting via SSRS, Mondrian, Pentaho, Talend.
- Support legacy including Crystal Reports, Sap Business Objects.
- Predictive analytics (Weka, R, Scikit-learn, Numpy, RapidMiner, Mahout, Tensorflow, MADLib).
- Big data analytics support with Zeppelin on SparkSQL or Impala.
- Use familiar tools including Excel, PowerBI or Qlik and Tableau.
- Support Bring Your Own Licence (BYOL) and prepackaged machine instances.
- Data Governance, Reliability and Security Maintained for Accurate Analytics.
- Blend All Data in Real Time and Obtain Immediate Results.
- Plug and play architecture ensures vendor lock-in is minimised.
- ODBC/JDBC connectors for RDBMS, JSON connectors for APIs and NoSQL.
- Simple standard pricing across reporting options.
- Maintain big data analytics stack without unstable software release management.
- Build in-house data analytics skills and outsource technology administration.
- Apply machine learning and statistics with inexpensive open source tools.