Leonardo MW Ltd
Designing and Developing Cloud Architecture Service
Leonardo’s cloud architecture service design and development experts reduce the risk associated with transitioning to cloud and business transformation. Our enterprise, solution and service architecture capability can establish your strategic roadmaps, evaluate candidate technologies and describe service requirements against industry standards to assure your project delivery and realise the benefits
- Leonardo is an ISO 9001-accredited supplier.
- Leonardo is an ISO 44001-accredited collaborative working business partner.
- Enterprise architecture to support blueprint, transition roadmaps and portfolios.
- Architecture to support the business need and service/data requirements.
- Architecture to support the integration requirements and programme interdependencies.
- Repository for the agreed cloud solution delivery approach.
- Repository for the agreed cloud/hybrid solution delivery approach.
- Architecture to identify solution security requirements and relevant standards.
- Assurance – architecture to identify programme risks, issues and opportunities.
- Standards-based approach – using TOGAF-certified architects.
- Helps develop a vision/blueprint of your transition to cloud.
- Goals – provides supporting road map approach to achieve goals.
- Single vision of the solution and associated attributes.
- Scalable – service scalable during programme to suit architectural requirements.
- Programme architecture products only developed where they add value.
- Work together towards common goals in a collaborative environment.
- Independence: delivering the right solutions through our vendor-neutral approach
- Integration: managing complexity of COTS, on-premise and cloud-based solutions