AWS Technical Essentials
AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to Amazon Web Services products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, etc.
- Recognise terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
- Understand the foundational services
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Understand key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management
- Understand AWS database services
- Understand AWS management tools
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.