Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Big Data and Data Science Cloud Services (AWS ProServe)
Big Data & Science Cloud Services helps customers design and implement a big-data and data science architecture on AWS, including knowledge transfer, implementation of data lakes, real-time analytics, data warehousing and data security. Consultants help identify business drivers, technical bottlenecks and a use case for proof-of-concept implementation adaptable to production.
- Review existing data platform, data strategy and associated workflows.
- Co-create technical designs for proof of concept implementations.
- Support during technical implementation of proof of concepts.
- Recommendations and support for moving PoC implementations to production.
- Support implementation of Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) data pipelines.
- Support implementation and optimising a data warehouse.
- Guidance on using distributed computation for big-data analytics (Spark/Hadoop).
- Support implementation and guidance in using real-time-analytics on streaming data.
- Guidance on building cost-efficient and secure data lakes.
- Faster data insights
- Reduced time from data ingestion to actionable insights
- Provides agile roadmap enabling innovation with data analytics.
- Proposes structure to build/support big-data architecture.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.