A service to guide clients through the challenges faced by implementing a new ITSM solution or driving value out of their existing implementation. The approach combines business, technical, and market expertise and utilises our deep understanding of the industry leading platforms; ServiceNow and BMC Remedy to deliver maximum value.
- Highly skilled ITSM tooling design, configuration and development resources.
- Experience in leading complex systems and cloud projects.
- Approved re-seller of licenses.
- Service Management and Cloud specialists.
- Uses our best practice, proven, multi-supplier and Cloud management models.
- In-depth understanding of the interdependencies between processes.
- Clarity on service design and data requirements supporting the processes.
- Supports the acceptance of new ways of working (e.g. DevOps)
- Use of Agile Scrum to drive pace into the delivery.
- Use of Agile Scrum ensuring implementation owned by retained team.
- Delivery of an effective ITSM solution in-line with your vision.
- Knowledge transfer to client personnel.
- Uses industry and operational experience to ensure validity of recommendations.
- Accelerates implementation.
- Builds the case for an efficient Cloud delivery model.
- Delivers financial, service, agility and customer satisfaction benefits.
- Expands, optimises and de-risks a full platform deployment.
- Competitive License fees (details on application).
£360 per person per day
+44 203 709 1625
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
The Mozaic Cloud Service Management ITSM Tooling Implementation Service builds on your overarching plans to move to Cloud by ensuring that the capability to manage a diverse supply chain is similarly grounded in ‘Cloud First’ principles.
There are three key phases to our implementation service:
• Getting Started – a rapid assessment and planning discovery phase
• Service Architecture – putting in place the architectural foundations of a tooling implementation
• Design and Delivery – establishing an agile approach to design and delivery planning
Capitalising on our wealth of experience in ITSM cloud based tooling deployment will ensure that your ability to support a cloud based enterprise, driving maximum benefit in terms of cost, agility and operational excellence are delivered.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Our service does not have any constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£360 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|