Digital Transformation - Citizen facing, Digital First Communication
Fully public facing digital front door, allows citizens to Pay, Report and Apply quickly and easily with limited interaction from the council. Centralize online communication reducing the need for multiple teams to manage and support micro sites. Full accessibility and multi lingual support reduces friction in the communication chain.
- Fully Managed Web forms
- Online Payment
- Online Application process
- Citizen reporting and feedback system
- Consultation Display and feedback
- Public Registration and Licencing Display, search and filter
- Transnational Form Builder
- Multilingual translation for citizen
- Find My Public Service Tool, Ward, Library, Recycling center, etc
- Bin Collection Information collated from 3rd party suppliers
- Work with current back office systems, no need to retrain.
- Centralized control of all online communication.
- Access the system from anywhere and on any device
- Citizens, quickly and easily find current information reducing communication
- Links with 3rd party systems and suppliers, provides information centraly
- The digital front door implementation moves actions online
- Automated cloud hosting, only using what you need
- Transactions managed from one place and assigned to correct budget
- Forms translated from natural language, reduced need for translators
- AA Accessibility tools allow outreach to citizens with disability