DevOps Planning Service - Cloud software
The DevOps planning service is part of the DevOps Toolchain, to provide management, development and delivery at the core of an agile service management framework [agile software development / enterprise systems management] to achieve successful deployment and release; to improve predictability of increased deployment frequency.
- Agile service management framework;
- Confirm governance, business need and requirements;
- Develop change and impact assessment processes;
- Develop deployment roadmap and release pipeline;
- Plan overall output against the release pipeline;
- Robust functions and features to manage & control transition;
- Monitor & control, learn lessons and performance reporting;
- Support all Cloud based service deployment models;
- Effective, transparent and agile planning framework.
- Improved and increase in deployment frequency;
- Experienced across public and private sector;
- Use of collaborative approach;
- Qualified, skilled and experienced practitioners;
- Provide informed decision making and consistent messaging;
- Provide management control throughout transition;
- AXELOS Consulting Partner (ACP) and P3M3 Accredited Assessors;
- PROSCI Change Management Practitioners;
- IPA Accredited Review Leads;
- Professional and independent experts.