A comprehensive data discovery, visualisation and analytics service for healthcare, enabling clinical, operational and research users to explore and benchmark performance, outcomes and financial sustainability both locally and across the whole care system. Cohorts, dashboards, visualisations and reports can be set up in minutes, with no specialist expertise required.
- Supports EHRs, GP, social care, mental health, financial, research data.
- For any setting/level – GPs to STPs.
- Scales from patient surveys to comprehensive million+ patient datasets.
- Advanced self-service cohort identification across all data
- Consistent, comprehensive analytics including geographic and statistical reports
- Integrate with other Imosphere services, including algorithm management tools
- Unlimited integrated data sources which can be added incrementally.
- Includes expert consultancy, data analysis, implementation and training support
- IG compliant – supports advanced pseudonymisation, data access management
- Hosted in a N3 ISO27001-certified Trusted Research Environment.
- Transform your organisation’s analytical capability in weeks.
- Reduce informatics spend with an affordable, feature rich platform.
- Gain actionable insight across all of your organisation’s data.
- Create system-wide views of healthcare populations.
- Explore causes of outlier outcomes and standards non-compliance.
- Build trust in analysis and conclusions through transparent reporting.
- Enable self-service benchmarking, performance and cost management analytics.
- Flexible deployment options – cloud, on-premise or in between.
- Supported by UK experts with 25 years’ NHS analytics experience
£4200 to £31500 per licence per year
- Education pricing available
AIMES Management Services Limited
+44 (0) 1519059728
|Software add-on or extension||No|
|Cloud deployment model||Private cloud|
It is the customer's responsibility for ensuring that data loaded into Atmolytics is authorised for such use.
If you intend to access the service via a public network, it is your own responsibility to source that connection.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||We will acknowledge your support query within one hour. We aim to respond to all queries within one working day. More complicated questions may take longer.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Onsite support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support levels||Our standard support package includes an onboarding consultancy team, 9-5 email and phone support and named customer support contacts. Additional bespoke support packages are available at additional cost.|
|Support available to third parties||Yes|
Onboarding and offboarding
When we agree a contract, we allocate an account manager to you to help you best reach the objectives of your product implementation. We offer:
• Consultancy based on our 20+ years of working with Health and Social care analytics, which will include helping you to identify, prioritise and address use cases for our solution.
• Extensive customisation and configuration support to best meet your project requirements.
• Data import, validation and cleaning services
• A wide range of training options, including "train the trainer", class & 1-1 sessions, documentation, e-learning and a certified training programme. Bespoke options are also available.
|End-of-contract data extraction||The software comes with a comprehensive data export tool that enables the user to extract almost all data in the system on demand.|
Having agreed with you the end point of the contract, allowing time for you to export the data you require, we will disable all access to your system and securely destroy your data held on our system in line with our data sanitisation processes. User accounts and related information will also be destroyed. We will retain financial information regarding our relationship for the period required by HMRC.
Additional data export services and migration consultancy are available.
Using the service
|Web browser interface||Yes|
|Application to install||No|
|Designed for use on mobile devices||No|
|Accessibility standards||None or don’t know|
|Description of accessibility||N/A|
|Description of customisation||
The platform is designed to be highly user-configurable, with a very wide range of options. Examples of integrated customisation functionality include:
• Users can build their own reports and reporting cohorts without any specialist skills, and share them with others.
• Using these basic building blocks, users can build their own dashboards and configure the visualisations used throughout.
• Alerts and notifications can be enabled by the user to keep track of key changes that are important to them.
• During setup, users can tailor the terminology used throughout the platform to enable local terms to be used wherever necessary.
• The highly-customisable permission management system allows detailed control over which reporting options are available to each user and in which form, and this can be changed at any time.
• Advanced users can take advantage of the "custom reports" functionality to build in advanced statistically analysis
Additional customisation and bespoke development options are also available.
|Independence of resources||
AIMES’ Capacity management planning is controlled under our Information security management system (ISMS)
The purpose of our capacity management process is to ensure the continuous availability of services through capacity planning, monitoring and management.
This ensures that the required capacity for any given system is always available and that upgrades and improvements to the clients systems can be implemented to ensure that adequate capacity exists and resource requirements are planned for and controlled.
|Service usage metrics||Yes|
|Metrics types||We provide customer-nominated administrators/power users with a dashboard of detailed usage metrics per-user for all areas of the system, including usage of individual reports and related systems.|
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra features and support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Imosphere|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Knowledge of data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Data storage and processing locations||United Kingdom|
|User control over data storage and processing locations||No|
|Datacentre security standards||Supplier-defined controls|
|Penetration testing frequency||At least once a year|
|Penetration testing approach||‘IT Health Check’ performed by a CHECK service provider|
|Protecting data at rest||Physical access control, complying with another standard|
|Data sanitisation process||Yes|
|Data sanitisation type||Explicit overwriting of storage before reallocation|
|Equipment disposal approach||Complying with a recognised standard, for example CSA CCM v.30, CAS (Sanitisation) or ISO/IEC 27001|
Data importing and exporting
|Data export approach||The software comes with a comprehensive data export tool that enables the user to extract almost all data in the system on demand.|
|Data export formats||CSV|
|Data import formats||Other|
|Other data import formats||Relational database formats|
|Data protection between buyer and supplier networks||
|Data protection within supplier network||
Availability and resilience
|Guaranteed availability||Guaranteed availability 99.96%|
|Approach to resilience||
Atmolytics is built around a number of independent services connected together via an Enterprise Service Bus architecture. Services communicate using a durable message queue designed for reliability and robustness.
As an analytics platform can be expected to deal with large data sizes and high demand, managing system resources is a key challenge when designing a resilient system. Atmolytics allows for fine grain control in managing workloads. All processing is queued and asynchronous so that system resources are not overburdened. Furthermore, isolation between the tenants is maintained via separate databases
Finally, Atmolytics is built upon an enterprise database technology that is known for its resilience and stability. All dynamic system state is held in the database so can be easily backed up and restored if necessary.
|Outage reporting||We make a third-party monitoring status page and an email alert subscription available to customers|
Identity and authentication
|User authentication needed||Yes|
|Access restrictions in management interfaces and support channels||
When using identify federation, the user is authenticated against the specified provider (LDAP, OpenID Connect, OAuth). The rights that the user holds against the provider (for example, being the member of a specific Active Directory group) can then be mapped to access privileges within Atmolytics.
In the case of username / password authentication, accounts are issued on an as needed basis. The user's credentials are authenticated within Atmolytics. Passwords are never stored in clear text.
A user account can be disabled at any time via the system management interface.
|Access restriction testing frequency||At least every 6 months|
|Management access authentication||
Audit information for users
|Access to user activity audit information||Users have access to real-time audit information|
|How long user audit data is stored for||At least 12 months|
|Access to supplier activity audit information||Users contact the support team to get audit information|
|How long supplier audit data is stored for||At least 12 months|
|How long system logs are stored for||At least 12 months|
Standards and certifications
|ISO/IEC 27001 certification||Yes|
|Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001||DNV GL Business Assurance UK Limited|
|ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date||01/09/2017|
|What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover||AIMES ISO/IEC 27001 certification covers the provision of secure application hosting including hosting business applications, high performance Computer processing and Data Storage and Manipulation.|
|ISO 28000:2007 certification||No|
|CSA STAR certification||No|
|Other security certifications||Yes|
|Any other security certifications||
|Named board-level person responsible for service security||Yes|
|Security governance certified||Yes|
|Security governance standards||
|Other security governance standards||Cyber Essentials, IGT v14|
|Information security policies and processes||Our Information Security Management System is an integrated framework of policies and procedures developed in compliance with ISO 27001 and includes, amongst others: employee screening & training, record classification and retention, information risk and opportunity management, data protection impact analysis, change management, incident management, business continuity, relationships with suppliers and third parties, network & access control, cryptographic controls, pseudonomisation and deidentification, and physical security.|
|Configuration and change management standard||Supplier-defined controls|
|Configuration and change management approach||Documented and independently audited configuration and change management process.|
|Vulnerability management type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Vulnerability management approach||Patches are deployed on a monthly scheduled basis following testing in a lab environment. Critical patches are deployed following our emergency change process. Multiple sources are used for information: independent security organisations (i.e. BugTraq, Full Disclosure), vendors, government (e.g. NCSC, NIST), published information from security organisations and professionals and security conferences.|
|Protective monitoring type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Protective monitoring approach||We monitor activity at the firewall and internal detection systems based on log monitoring.|
|Incident management type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Incident management approach||Our incident management process is based on the ITIL approach and includes consideration of prioritisation, proportionate response, monitoring, escalation and retrospective review. All employees are trained on the incident reporting and management approach. Senior management monitor issues in aggregate and on specific escalated issues, including performance against internal and external SLA standards.|
|Approach to secure software development best practice||Independent review of processes (for example CESG CPA Build Standard, ISO/IEC 27034, ISO/IEC 27001 or CSA CCM v3.0)|
Public sector networks
|Connection to public sector networks||Yes|
|Price||£4200 to £31500 per licence per year|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Free trial available||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|