Viewdeck Consulting Limited
Version Control Server as a Service
Private distributed version control service for software and DevOps development and configuration management . Provides a fully distributable secure private GIT service, suitable for agile, rapid delivery of digital services.
- Secure managed Git Server designed to bring together development teams.
- Designed to support distributed code, configuration management, DevOps or deployments
- Resilient and High Availability Solutions, deployable in Master/Slave formats.
- Includes simple Web-based interface for browsing of versions/updates.
- SSH integration into wide range of development or service workstations.
- Works with wide range of Open Source Client software.
- Capable of self administration through Web interface.
- Service includes regular patches, daily backups, support.
- Easy management, configuration and flexibility.
- Works with UKCloud, Azure, etc. Also internal private cloud architectures.
- Provides the full range of Git version control.
- Keeping remote teams aligned, test versions managed.
- Part of the Agile development solution, continuous delivery of infrastructure.
- Integrates into Change, Test and Release management processes.
- Greatly reduced development time, by co-ordinating teams.
- Secure Server environment, suitable for Public or Secure environments.
- Available for Web, Tier 1 or Tier 2 services.
- Suitable for Public, Private and Shared Cloud environments.
- Supports Digital Service delivery process (Discovery, Alpha, Beta, Live).