SAP S/4HANA Cloud (Public Cloud ERP)
SAP ERP Cloud is delivered via public cloud (SaaS), and based on S/4HANA. Deployment takes from 12 weeks, with quarterly innovation updates included. Market leading tech, includes machine Learning, A.I., Predictive Analytics and IoT. The User Experience is next-gen consumer-grade, accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop. GDPR Statement - https://www.sap.com/products/s4hana-erp.html#pdf-asset=e48dd993-df7c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa&page=1
- 2Tier ERP opportunity to standardize business processes across multiple tiers.
- Procure to Pay, including integration with Ariba Network.
- Plan to Product, including inventory and maintenance management.
- Order to Cash, including contract and receivables processing.
- Project Services and discrete manufacturing, including time and expense management.
- Administrative ERP with Core Finance, including cost management, profitability analysis.
- Integration to SAP (e.g. SAP SuccessFactors) or non-SAP systems.
- Artificial Intelligence with SAP Co-Pilot.
- Extensibility via the HANA Cloud Platform (PaaS).
- Extensible with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and Digital Boardroom.
- Delivered through a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
- Decreased procurement cost and maverick spend.
- Best in Class financial, logistics and staffing services.
- No version lock in, quarterly releases, with access to innovation.
- Reduced days receivables and receivables write-offs.
- Increased user productivity and more efficient user onboarding.
- Organisational agility, based on a simpler IT architecture.
- Short time to value (in as little as 12 weeks).
- TCO reduction (IT administration and development costs).
- More efficient projects and better project controlling.