Test Partners Ltd
Mobile device compatibility testing
A comprehensive testing service to ensure that the appearance, behaviour and performance (page loading times) of cloud-based services are acceptable on the full range of supported mobile devices and browsers.
Testing may also verify that the services degrade gracefully on unsupported devices and browsers.
- 17 years' experience on thousands of compatibility projects since 2001
- Testing conducted on Android, iOS, Windows and BlackBerry operating systems
- Tests include major browsers - Android, Safari and Chrome
- Tests can include minor browsers including Internet Explorer and Opera
- Our lab has largest stock of mobile devices in London
- Suitable for any development methodology including agile or waterfall
- Service provided on-site or in our central London test lab
- Verify appearance and behaviour on supported mobile phones and tablets
- Verify graceful degradation on unsupported mobile phones and tablets
- Verify performance is acceptable on old and new devices
- Verify service behaviour is acceptable 'in the wild'
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.