Synectics Solutions Ltd
AppCheck from the Cabinet Office National Fraud Initiative can help significantly reduce the number of application referrals organisations have to investigate. Using the AppCheck software will ensure that, from the outset, you have a validation and authentication process in place to minimise errors and costly investigations in the future.
- Easy checking of the validity of an application in real-time.
- Built-in risk assessment and simple referral escalation interface
- Intelligent colour coding to classify applications in need of investigation
- Matches employees details against key Home Office data
- Search against 1/3 billion NFI data records including immigration data
- Stops invalid or fraudulent claims at the point of application
- Establishes if an applicant has the right to work
- Alerts you about potential risks and identifying genuine applicants
- Reduce the risk of your organisation falling victim to fraud
- Proactively protects your organisation and improve customer interactions
- Mitigates risk of falling foul of the employment legislation requirements
- Reduce and stop the provision of invalid or fraudulent payments
- Reduce future costs by managing the risk of application errors
- Fraudulent or mistaken claims or payments identified before becoming active
- Available to multiple departments or individuals ensuring full protection
- User friendly interface to support usage across all staff levels
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.