EDB Postgres Managed DBaaS Service
Fully managed private Postgres DBaaS on AWS. Proactive 24x7 monitoring and tuning by certified specialists. Customized database/OS templates conform to organizational security and performance standards. Self-service provisioning balances operational control against developer agility for DevOps (single instances to production clusters) of databases in the cloud. No compromise live expert support.
- Resource consumption managed with database templates for your business requirements.
- Remote DBAs manage detection, reporting, and remedies over incident management.
- Auto-scaling/failover/backups meet application high availability and disaster requirements.
- Customized guidance and setup on environment, databases, and application design.
- Extensive instrumentation provides expert Postgres monitoring and alerts 24x7x365.
- Performance tuning as databases grow and workloads evolve over time.
- On demand help with standard database operations beyond managed service.
- DBAs and Developers quick start training for self-service provisioning.
- Named contact for interfacing with EDB and your DBaaS services.
- One price for software, services, training and expert personnel.
- Gives operations staff control over development, test and production environments.
- Experts employ best practices for managing Postgres databases trouble free.
- Cloud based elasticity and automation ensure access to mission-critical applications.
- Fit for purpose DBaaS without a one-size-fits-all approach ensures success.
- Instrumentation probes created by Postgres experts provide world-class incident protection.
- Continuous performance tuning prevents unseen problems growing out of control.
- Your staff DBAs have a go-to Postgres resource when needed.
- Begin agile DevOps processes immediately with best practices training.
- Live support without the wait associated with typical cloud services.
- One all inclusive cost except cloud infrastructure of your choice.