IMD CONSULTANCY LIMITED
IMD's Programme Governance service offers design, optimisation and implementation of enhanced programme governance, building efficiency and effectiveness into cloud-based programme management and decision-making.
This service will ensure all key programme stakeholders have a full understanding of how the governance framework operates and their specific responsibilities.
- Robust assessment of existing organisational governance arrangements and controls
- Integration of programme and organisational governance
- Implementation of governance processes and procedures
- Alignment with industry standard methodologies: Prince2, MSP, MoR, ITIL, SAFe
- Development of stage gate, design assurance and approvals processes
- Established Terms of Reference for programme governance arrangements
- Management of change control governance
- Embedded, efficient, streamlined programme and project governance
- Management action and decisions taken at the correct level
- Informed, timely and evidence-led governance and decision-making
- Effective escalation routes to accelerate decision making processes
- Roles and responsibilities clear, fully understood and accepted
- Focus on business change
- Increased policy compliance
- Increased stakeholder confidence in achieving desired outcomes
- Improved stakeholder management and communications
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.