Understanding cyber-threats and how to appropriately respond is a key component of any organisation’s digital capability. Digi2al treats cyber awareness as a digital transformation project, identifying and understanding vulnerabilities in technology and processes. The complexities of technical solutions and tools is managed by Digi2al, ensuring the optimum solution for clients.
- Assessment of cyber-threats – technology, processes.
- Assessment of technology and process changes required to secure information.
- Project management of digital transformation to affect changes.
- Training in cyber-threat awareness.
- Analyse existing systems to identify potential vulnerabilities.
- Review of current technology and supporting processes.
- Transformation plan for processes, including interfaces to technology.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.