Experian Consultants will work closely with your development team to understand business and technical requirements and provide assistance on how to integrate the Experian solutions into your application or website. Consultants will ensure Experian solutions are integrated correctly, complementing your applications and deriving benefits for the business much faster.
- Knowledge of Functionality
- Achieve Best Practice
- Prepare for the Future
- Support Internal Procedures
- Prepare for Accreditation
- Avoid post project work
- Reduce time to issues resolution
- Expedited integration time
- Increased ROI - derive benefit soon after purchase
- Optimised user experience
- Risk-averse approach to data management
£1500 per instance per year
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Experian Consultants will provide guidance on how to use the Experian Cloud Service platform purchased as part of the integration assistance|
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Buyer hosting or software|
|How the support service works||
Experian will only support software we provide as hosted services, including:
Pro On Demand
1. Assistance provided is limited to the number of days purchased.
2. A statement of work outlining the service scope will require signature before service start.
3. Relevant stakeholder/resources need to be available for the service dates agreed.
4. Access and permissions to relevant environments and systems must be available for the service commencement.
5. Consultants will not provide hands-on coding. If required this can be purchased as a separate service.
6. Service dates will be pre-agreed. If dates are cancelled or moved within 10 working days, you may be liable for pre-booked travel and accommodation costs.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||The standard SLA to reply to questions is 1 working day. Weekend customer support is not available.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||None or don’t know|
|How the web chat support is accessible||Chat via typing. No voice or video functionality.|
|Web chat accessibility testing||None or don’t know|
All product support is included in the product licence cost.
There is a 3-tier support model in place:
• First Line Support for Basic Issues
• Second Line Support for additional troubleshooting
• Escalations for in-depth code and bug issue resolution
P1 Response Time: 30 minutes; Target Resolution Time: 2 hours
P2 Response Time: 1 hour; Target Resolution Time: 6 hours
P3 Response Time: 1 business day; Target Resolution Time: 7 business days
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£1500 per instance per year|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|