Test Partners' website testing service ensures the quality of websites and cloud services. It comprises:
Functionality Testing to identify cross-platform issues and verify the requirements.
Compatibility Testing to check the appearance and behaviour on mobile devices and browsers.
Accessibility Testing to improve access for people with a variety of disabilities.
- Tests the functionality of software applications, websites and mobile applications
- Verifies any documented requirements
- Provides test coverage reporting and full traceability to requirements
- Suitable for any development methodology including agile or waterfall
- Service provided on-site or in our central London testlab
- Massive software library includes operating systems and browsers since 1990s
- Our testlab has largest stock of mobile devices in London
- Testing for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) level AA compliance
- Expert review with screen readers, screen magnifiers, voice recognition software
- Wireframe review and coding guidelines help developers avoid accessibility barriers
- Highly adaptable as project circumstances and priorities change
- Context-driven approach ensures best value for money
- Verify appearance and behaviour on supported operating systems and browsers
- Verify graceful degradation on unsupported operating systems and browsers
- Verify performance is acceptable on old and new machines
- Verify appearance and behaviour on supported mobile phones and tablets
- Assess legal compliance with the Equality Act (formerly the DDA)
- Comply with UK Government and EU accessibility requirements
- Extend the reach of your service to the maximum audience
- Protect your reputation against bad public relations