IT Department / Service Reviews
We can provide skills and techniques to analyse IT departments to determine whether they are fit for purpose and taking maximum advantage of the opportunities of Cloud IT services. Our approach uses best practice IT service management models to assess performance against organisational requirements.
- Review and analysis of departmental structure, purpose and resourcing.
- Definition of department baseline, cost, functions and objectives.
- Identification of risks, issues and opportunities faced.
- Benchmarking of department against relevant comparators.
- Clarification of IT department purpose and strategy.
- Assesses structures, outputs and performance.
- Looks at internal and external departmental/ organisational relationships.
- Assessment of performance against objectives.
- Assessment of whether the organisation is fit for purpose.
- Assessment of exploitation of cloud technology.
- Independent objective assessment of the IT department.
- We understand effective IT delivery in multiple sectors.
- We have extensive experience of IT delivery.
- We have IT service management expertise.
- We use industry best practice: ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF.
- We can act as a critical friend or provide mentoring.
- Identifies your key issues to be faced and opportunities available.
- Provides recommendations for addressing issues and improving performance.
- A strong foundation for IT departmental optimisation and redesign.
- Offers shared learning from other peer organisations.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.