The Access Group
Access Care Planning (Formerly Mobizio)
Access Care Planning is the UK's leading cloud-based digital care-planning, monitoring, case-management, eMAR, workflow solution. Delivered by browser and mobile app (online/offline), it removes paper, improves quality and compliance. Part of the Access Care Suite (used by 5,800+ registered providers), it's easy-to-use and helps you deliver outstanding care.
- Comprehensive electronic records
- Fully customisable electronic records and forms
- Accessed though a syncronised web portal and mobile application
- Customisable 'rules' trigger automated workflow including emails, task creation etc.
- Mobile application is fully offline capable
- Alerts for missed activities/jobs/tasks
- Inbuilt reports module - create bespoke (and exportable) reports
- Mobile NFC/QR functionality - confirm staff time and attendance
- Activity and task management
- Live monitoring dashboard, showing field staff's arrival and activity completion
- Improve operational efficiency and save money.
- Improve service responsiveness
- Reduce: Duplication, communications lags, errors, safety and security breaches
- Single version of truth - no mutliple/contradictory versions of records
- Application for all IOS and Android tablets or smartphones
- Web portal accessible on any web browser
- Automated alerts for critical missed activities
- Customisations can be made easily by your organisation
- Create reports on any aspect of your organisation and services
- Easy to use for all levels of technical ability