Cloud based infrastructure, hosting and coding to enable the development of your Digital Projects. Technical administration, DevOps and build services to create your managed development, test or live services in a secure cloud environment. Full range Systems Integration for your Digital Programme. Security built in by design and codified
- Design, Configuration, Build, Deployed ongoing service of your Digital Projects.
- Full range of accreditable secure solutions, using secure architectural patterns.
- DevOps/Infrastructure as Code based solutions using verified tooling
- Fast, reactive services that can meet project timelines.
- Range of supported target platforms (AWS, Azure, UKCloud, Private Cloud).
- Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration is Service, providing capability on demand.
- Support for a wide range of Digital technologies
- Java, Microservices, Database, NoSQL, Full Stack, Nodejs.
- Technical architectural design support to provide services.
- Aligned to GDS Digital by Default, Service Manual.
- System Integration on demand, flexible services to meet project demands.
- Practitioners experienced across all phases of delivery and live services.
- Integrated, flexible service approach tailorable to your needs.
- Secure design that reduce risk in accreditation and security needs.
- Enable Digital Projects user-centric outcomes, avoiding non-core activity
- Effectiveness and efficiency through availability of elastic services.
- Standard services enabling rapid mobilisation.
- Security cleared, onshore teams and services that can be embedded.
- Digital solutions Output based services.
£600 per person per day
Viewdeck Consulting Limited
0203 384 3350
|How the planning service works||
Our Planning Services for Cloud Support takes different approaches depending on circumstances. For fixed/short term engagements, we aim to support a short upfront planning exercise defining objectives, milestones and resource profiles. This enables the Client and ourselves to develop strong, fixed proposals that meet budgetary and business needs.
In Digital Projects we support the Agile agenda, and look to deliver inside a GDS aligned Discovery, Alpha, Beta structure, enabling an iterative, outcome-based, agile delivery model working with Client teams driving towards agreed common goals.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Viewdeck looks to support Skills transfer for its Cloud Support Services through a number of formal and unstructured training activities. The use of these differing approaches will depend on circumstances, and will often be agreed as part of the Statement of Work/Scope during the Onboarding or Inception phase. The following highlights approaches we have used and offer to Clients:
* Structured: Formal training, using “classroom”/lecture style format.
* Show-and-tells: Structured presentation to technical and business communities to help communicate experience, knowledge and progress.
* One-2-Ones: Tailored skills transfer with structured content to provide just the right engagement to key, senior or focused Stakeholder groups.
* Buddy/Pair working: Shadowing and collocating to provide skills transfer, experience and knowledge share.
* Multimedia: Interactive training, using technology like Screen Recording/Web Conferencing to reach, record and disseminate messages through reactive, tailored training/seminar exercises.
These approaches provide a cross section of methods that will fit most Projects, Service or delivery environments. All aim to produce or provide lasting skills transfer and knowledge to Clients.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Our Cloud Migration Support is appropriate for many delivery scenarios. Our key approach steps include:
* Scan: Identify current skills, resources, processes and tools used in As-Is delivery.
* Confirm: The scope and goal of the migration, extent of the Service, Minimal Viable Product/ Service, Key Stakeholders and Service/business requirements.
* Analyse: Identify the Service Transition, Quality Controls, Assurance/Security requirements, plan clear stages to mitigate risk and deliver goals. Identify back-out risk mitigation.
* Develop/Deliver: Step-wise through the delivery stages, providing audit, quality and assurance as identified to ensure compliance, risk management and Stakeholder confidence: Data Quality, Service Testing etc.
* Assess: Test, review and rework plans following end stage to learn and feedback into migration plans.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Viewdeck’s Quality Assurance approach is used across the Service Delivery lifecycle.
* Onboarding/Inception: At the initial phase of any Cloud change project, we will identify the key Quality Controls, Quality Metric(s) and Quality Owners. Typically, this will be owned by your Engagement Lead and communicated/agreed in the Statement of Work. Quality events (e.g. weekly checkpoints) will be agreed as part of the onboarding stage.
* Delivery: During the delivery stage, our Service Quality will typically be managed by: a) Commercial KPI Scorecard, providing regular performance ad KPI measures set against typical vendor/ supplier controls. b) Project, Weekly Checkpoint reporting against targets, milestones and resources including Risks and escalations. c) Delivery, agreement and demonstration of deliverables or outputs against Services targets, SLA’s etc. as agreed in the Statement of Work/Service Agreement.
* Closedown: As part of the formal conclusion of a SOW or Service delivery, our Engagement Lead will work with the Client Service Owner to demonstrate and agree delivery of the outcomes to the Standards/SLA’s, and as part of the feedback, identify client quality appraisal against Service moderators.
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||
Our range of services support Cloud based Solutions. Our range of Cloud Support Services provide direct support to Clients in designing, managing, transforming or delivering Services on Cloud platforms.
Our range of SaaS solutions provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line helpdesk and resolution of SaaS Services, with a range of Supporting Service Management Capabilities to deliver Quality Service support to our clients.
|Service constraints||Full Service provision as identified in the Service Description.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Immediate Automatic response.
Email Response 'SLAs' is supported for P3 P4 and P5's during normal working hours.
All P1's and P2's should be logged via email, and immediately escalated via the help line.
Weekend response to email tickets is available as an additional service.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.0 A|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||None or don’t know|
|How the web chat support is accessible||
Our Support Service is provided by Slack.
Slack supports a Web Client, and native clients for PC, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
Native clients have unknown accessibility design, however both the iOS and Android clients have good support for screen readers and supportive technologies.
|Web chat accessibility testing||Our knowledge has come from market research provided by the Slack community.|
Viewdeck follows a traditional P1-P5 problem management prioritisation and response model, providing integration and escalation as you would expect to deliver to the agreed service levels.
P1 Total loss of service.
P2 Some loss of service.
P3 Small loss of service or work around.
P4 Tasks are made more difficult, but are not impossible to complete.
P5 Interferes with non-operational use.
All P1 and P2 events are allocated an Incident Manager to see and manage incidents through to successful resolution, providing SPOC, regular reporting, and coordination between various resolver groups.
Standard support is Mon-Fri 9-5:30pm. P1’s and P2’s are supported 24 hours a Day, 7 Days a week as standard. Additional extended hours of support are available, either for 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday , or 24 hours x 7 days Week.
All services can take advantage of the 24 hour per day web and telephone service, although only P1’s and P2’s will be responded out of supported hours.
Additional pricing for these services is based on the product, with further details in our pricing guide.
All Viewdeck Services include an Account Manager to manage service issues, and provide a SPOC for clients.
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra features and support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Open Source and Open Licenses Tools, available freely.|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£600 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|