DrDoctor (ICNH Ltd)
DrDoctor Patient Engagement Platform
Enhance appointment booking by enabling patients to book, change and cancel their appointments.
Communicate with your patients on their terms and save money in the process by moving correspondence online.
Collect insights from your patients and clinicians digitally to improve outcomes and reduce follow-up activity. Enable value-based healthcare.
- Automated booking confirmations, notifications and appointment reminders.
- Self-service cancellations and rescheduling. Appointment slot refilling algorithm.
- Patient-led/partial-booking and waiting list management.
- Patient portal with care details, wayfinding, secure messaging, preferences
- Digital letters and correspondence with advanced logic and subscription model
- Value-based care and follow-up management, including PROMs and digital assessments
- Fully supported transformation services: implementation, project management and on-going support
- Comprehensive metrics, analytics and reporting tools. Full audit history.
- Fully integrated with system(s) via HL7, database and FHIR APIs.
- Integrated Video Consultations, manage blended phone/video/in-person clinics
- Save money through DNA reduction and better clinic utilisation
- Automate administrative processes. Improve administrative efficiency.
- Reduce postage and telephony costs. Reduce call centre volumes.
- Improve patient and staff experience with easy-to-use and modern tooling
- Reduce wait times (RTT)
- Reduction in face-to-face and unnecessary appointments (follow-up management)
- Improve the number of patients you reach
- Improved reporting and access to information (available 24/7)
- Fully digitise outpatients services
- Closer monitoring of outcomes and risk, and more patient-centric services
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.