Test Partners Ltd
PDF Accessibility Testing and Remediation
PDF accessibility testing for conformance with WCAG 2.1 level AA and assistive technology testing with JAWS, NVDA and Voiceover screen readers and TextHelp Read&Write.
We fix PDFs to the required accessibility level and fix Microsoft Word or Adobe InDesign source documents so the resulting PDFs are as accessible as possible.
- PDFs tested for WCAG 2.1 level AA conformance
- PDFs tested with screen readers and other assistive technologies
- PDFs fixed to meet WCAG 2.1 level AA
- PDFs fixed to work well with assistive technologies
- PDFs fixed to comply with the PDF/UA standard
- Microsoft Word and Adobe InDesign templates optimised for accessibility
- Documents re-originated in Word or InDesign to maximise accessibility
- Ensures conformance with WCAG 2.1 level AA
- Meets the Public Sector Bodies Accessibility Regulations requirements
- Helps meet legal requirements such as the Equality Act
- Reduces complaints and support calls
- Maximises your audience