MiPaaS is a service offering and repeatable delivery approach to provide integration services in any cloud. To leverage the capabilities of iPaaS and cloud-based ESB/API platforms we provide capabilities that ensure a successful cloud implementation: Architecture, Best Practice Design, Setup, Customisation, Continuous Integration, Security, Monitoring, Operations and Support.
- Integration platform design/implementation best practice guidance from experts
- Highly experienced in open source and proprietary integration technologies
- Bundled framework of tools and utilities to accelerate delivery
- MuleSoft Anypoint (CloudHub/Mule), JBoss Fuse Camel and Axway ESB/API platforms
- Apache ActiveMQ Messaging provider, AnypointMQ, CloudAMQP message queues
- Secure UKCloud Compute implementations: Cross Domain, PSN connectivity
- Ongoing, support, monitoring, management, maintenance of platform and integration apps
- Authorised partner: MuleSoft, UKCloud, Red Hat
- Standards-based API Design and implementation (REST/RAML SOAP/WSDL)
- Customisation and engineering to support cloud implementation
- Fully managed cloud integration platforms from test to production
- Accelerated delivery through repeatable, proven solutions and automation
- Unconstrained cloud choice (e.g. managed Mule workers in Azure)
- High service levels through proactive monitoring and responsive support
- Knowledge transfer to in-house integration development/support teams
- Deliver cloud integration for 'OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE' data
- Support with SLA, service management reporting, capacity management
£650 to £1250 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
Open Answers Limited
|How the planning service works||
Open Answers uses a repeatable approach to planning a successful integration platform implementation.
Planning services may typically include the following phases:
2. Discovery. Workshops covering i) an assessment of the customer's current capabilities, team structure, project backlog, governance and security; ii) technology assessment reviewing architecture goals, systems/data landscape, technology and connectivity inventory; iii) business objectives and value identification.
3. Requirements/Solution Development. Templated approach to requirements gathering; Preparation of integration technology architecture proposal, best practices definition tailored to customers environment, proof of concepts.
4. Future Plan. Preparation of an implementation plan: milestones, costs and resources required for delivery.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||The Open Answers team includes specialists experienced in delivering Anypoint development and operations training courses on behalf of MuleSoft. In partnership with MuleSoft we are authorised to resell MuleSoft products including training courses.|
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||MuleSoft Anypoint Platform|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Open Answers has extensive experience utilising a range of public and private cloud environments. We have templated and re-usable design templates, secure AWS, Azure and UKCloud images for development, build, test and production integration platforms. Setup and migration includes the implementation of technologies that typically accompany the integration platform for data persistence, messages queuing and access management.
Cloud integration platform setup may be accompanied by development and test setup and enablement supported by a software development "cookbook", continuous integration and deployment automation guided by best practices materials and other assets provided to the customer.
Data migration activities can be supported to facilitate the movement of data to the cloud, or between clouds. E.g. allowing change of data persistence technologies to save costs.
For our cloud deployment service customers we act as a single point of contact, interfacing between customers, services providers and vendors as appropriate.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Open Answers Integration Best Practices and setup services enable customers to implement quality assurance measures including functional Unit tests (e.g. JUnit, MUnit), automated integration tests supported by scenario-based mock services, and BDD (e.g. Cucumber, Selenium) driven test scenarios.
The Open Answers team includes experts in Java-based performance engineering and performance test scenario planning/execution experience gained from the some of the UK's highest transaction volume ecommerce platforms.
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
Open Answers offers end to end application and cloud infrastructure support, provided as part of a fully managed service.
Support activities will typically include some or all of the following:
Test Support ,
Release Management ,
Backup/Recovery management ,
Vendor Management ,
|Service constraints||There are no support constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||System Down - 20 minutes, System Degraded - 40 minutes, System Operational - 1 hour|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||None or don’t know|
|How the web chat support is accessible||Through the use of Internet accessible secure IM platforms such as Slack, Skype or Whatsapp, closed collaboration groups can be initiated for interaction with customer and support groups. Bespoke Chat servers can also be deployed and supported inside an elevated security zone where required.|
|Web chat accessibility testing||We have not undertaken any local accessibility testing on the above IM platforms currently utilised.|
We provide a range of different support types :-
Our standard support hours are 6am to Midnight, 7 days a week (18x7). 24/7 support is available on request.
We provide a technical support account management function and can be responsible for engaging third party support activities and managing escalation processes. Due to the diverse and complex nature of the support provided which can any or all of the full technology stack deployed (Cloud, Network, OS, Database, Middleware, Application) costs are calculated using a model that the customer completes and mutually agreed, based on expected volumes.
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra features and support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||MuleSoft, UKCloud|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£650 to £1250 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|