Microsoft Power Platform Planning and Implementation
Design and deliver powerful applications and insight using the Microsoft Power Platform. This service helps organisations to develop rapid solutions through an open, agile engagement to meet specific business and user needs. Increase business agility and productivity and transfer skills in rapid, no-code development to your users.
- Delivered by certified, experienced business productivity consultants and business analysts.
- Provides knowledge of core concepts of the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Delivers transformed and automated business processes through Microsoft Power Automate.
- Design deliver and test unique applications with PowerApps.
- Build and deploy no-code Power Virtual Agent chatbots.
- Deliver deep insight into business performance through Power BI.
- Uses licensing models you may already own (Microsoft 365).
- Includes knowledge transfer of the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Each technology can be delivered independently or as a portfolio.
- Delivered by Microsoft Power Platform experts.
- Proven experience delivering rapid value across the UK public sector.
- Helps organisations deliver simplistic, quick win automated business processes.
- Delivered with both business and technical staff.
- Fast to implement, easy to use, capacity to transform organisation.
- Leverages existing investments in Microsoft technologies.
- Allows users to explore the functionality of the Power Platform.
- Agile project delivery, predictive project costs, reducing time to value.
- Helps build productive, self-motivated transformation initiatives across teams.
- Fully immersive and interactive delivery with your people.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.