PYRcorp are a specialist project management consultancy with experience in the public and private sector. PYRcorp’s summary expertise is their ability to manage the integration of and transition to cloud based services and solutions. We offer an outcome based approach by working with stakeholder representatives and subject matter experts.
- Industry experience: courts, legal services, government agencies, corporate legal firms
- Cloud based services and solutions project and programme management
- Strong project and programme management with a focus on delivery
- Digital evidence systems implementation to cloud based services
- Implementation of In court evidence processes using cloud based services
- Transcript Analysis and implementation of specialist cloud enabled services
- Vendor management to ensure delivery of services across the globe
- Strong project management methodology focusing on solution, process and value
- Strategy, transition and change management through effective project management
- PRINCE2, MSP and ITIL standards for project and service delivery
- Expertise in the legal industry
- Highly qualified and skilled specialist project and programme managers
- High level of competence in digital evidence/transcript analysis
- Solid experience in vendor management from niche to global providers
- Strong network of appropriately skilled and available resources
- We deliver a solution, process and value; not just technology
- Our methods result in an increase in the organisation’s competency
- Implementation of services to support organisational change
- We gain organisational buy-in across all levels
- Through transition methodology build sustainable and adaptable services
£600 to £950 per person per day
- Education pricing available
07864 658 621
|How the planning service works||
We would begin with business analysis by preparing the case for change, recording current consumption patterns and utilisation, support arrangements, and costing and charging mechanisms. We will use this information to help provide a baseline for benefits planning and also for negotiating supplier service contracts. It will also provide a scope for planning any operational changes in readiness for the new service and the solution design for piloting and implementation.
We would negotiate requirements with the supplier to cover the areas of service offerings and options, price transparency and the user request, approve, fulfil, use, and retire workflows.
The solution design would take account of these requirements and form use cases for shifting the balance from fixed to variable costs of consumption, de-coupling of support tiers and technology, and baselining service performance through agreeing service and operating levels.
Deployment modelling, aligned to the use cases and based on requirements for, and a risk analysis of, information security, privacy, and regulatory compliance, prioritising the cost of single or multi-tenanted infrastructure, federated directory management, and encryption standards.
The implementation plan would cover user training, operational responsibilities, de-commissioning legacy resources of hardware and licences and integration with ongoing services.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We provide user level training on the new systems we implement. This training covers all aspects of the service from the transactional workflows to the use of management level reports. This training can be provided in a classroom environment, or through the production of training materials, or even on a situational basis.
We have a particular expertise in the court based judicial process.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
To set up a migration plan we would look to the current relevant technology portfolio, agreeing whether to proceed by application, platform, or infrastructure. Candidates could be chosen based on the priorities for achieving benefits or for addressing latent operational issues. E.g., some infrastructure or platforms may be near their end of life for maintenance and ought to be migrated to avoid increasing overheads; some applications will present opportunities to reduce technical debt by re-modelling and hosting them in a more scaleable architecture.
With this plan we would then assess constraints brought about through existing licence agreements and the obligations to ongoing service providers. Technology portability would need to be understood too as the plan may present an opportunity to upgrade, consolidate, or modernise.
A strategy could then be worked out as to the scope of items to migrate and the degree of change anywhere from a like-for-like migration to a transformative design. This new design would also need a pilot based roll out, training and adoption plan for both users and technology teams.
Test labs should be set up to guarantee the success of the technology migration and work out any necessary remediation activities.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||We cover all aspects of project management services, particular in the fields of Law and Justice. We do not offer purely technical services directly related to systems architecture and engineering.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||Within one working day for the first meaningful response. Weekend responses would be by prior arrangement but can be provided.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||We do not offer technical or engineering support directly but do offer support for our project management services throughout the course of any engagement. There is no additional cost for providing this support and our response times are set at one working day. Other arrangements can be offered too on an ad hoc basis.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£600 to £950 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|