A user friendly front end to technical services, providing ITIL aligned service desk and service management support.
- Combines multiple supplier services into single service view
- Transition and Transformation services - service design, supplier on-off-boarding
- Service and Supplier Management
- Service Desk and Service Management
- Continual Service Improvement
- Service Demand and Capacity Management
- Service Compliance Management and Assurance
- Comprehensive end to end supplier management.
- A proactive approach to Service management and shift left.
- World class Service Desk.
- Shared Service cost efficiency with flexibility to include dedicated Services.
- Effective framework for managing supplier performance and improving Service levels.
- Single point of accountability for end-to-end business focussed Service delivery.
- Ability to seize benefits in technology-breakthroughs to reduce IT costs.
- Capability for managing IT risks and compliance across the eco-system.
- Mechanism to enhance alignment of IT priorities with business objectives.
£721 per person per day
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||We provide Service Integration and Management services to enable effective and efficient delivery of service in a multi-supplier environment, focussing on integration, collaboration, demand and supplier management|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Service desk calls are normally answered within 20 seconds. If the service desk is unable to answer your question, it will be referred to the most appropriate contact within the G Cloud service for which the Service Desk is the front end.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), 7 days a week|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||None or don’t know|
|How the web chat support is accessible||The system is based on Avaya Automated Chat 2.0 (formerly Conversive). Details on accessibility can be found at: https://www.avaya.com/en/documents/vpat---avaya-automated-chat-desk-20-2013-08-19.pdf|
|Web chat accessibility testing||Testing would have been performed by Avaya the product vendor|
|Support levels||This service does not provide support|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£721 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|