A prototype is a swift way to visualise broad user interface elements such as layout, navigation, content and controls ready for user testing and visual design. Our prototypes link pages together via navigational elements and simulate specific interactions to allow user journeys to be modelled and tested.
- Working from prior agreed requirements/user stories
- Interactive wireframes (prototype) representing up to 10 page templates
- Identifies all features/content at each stage of a user journey
- Prioritises features so that the most important are prominently positioned
- Demonstrates content and functional interactions on each page
- Efficient representation of template design and user interaction
- Experience critical user journeys upon target device/s
- Promotes and focuses collaboration across all project teams
- Early stakeholder engagement enables gathering of valuable feedback
- Ability to automate specifications helps avoid tedious documentation
- Early user testing and feedback to validate IA and design
£600 to £995 per person per day
|How the planning service works||
Our aim is to get up to speed with your existing website, intranet and technical infrastructure quickly whilst ensuring we are also diligent in review. This is essential in ensuring any transfer of development responsibility is completed without risk. Such onboarding requirements are achieved through hard work, experience and auditing.
Once up to speed with the current site our team of experts will be able to recommend the most suitable architecture and security options.
Activities will include finalising plans for handover of any existing assets, as well as communication plans with both your project delivery team and in-house development team. Considerations will also need to be made for environments, shared workspace and definition of source control etc. and handling and planning for these elements will form a key part of our discussions.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Redweb can perform migration from your current website hosting infrastructure to the new cloud-based infrastructure. The aim of this is to ensure a smooth transfer of the site from the old to the new environment with minimal disruption. The process requires:
• Planning the migration and deployment process, based on your requirements and any constraints that need to be catered for
• Commissioning the new servers and other elements of the required hosting infrastructure
• Building the new hosting environment
• Deploying and regression testing your website and CMS in the new hosting environment
• Security testing of the website and the hosting platform and managing any issues resulting from this
• Supporting User Acceptance Testing of the site in the new environment
• Managing and supporting the live switch-over to the site in the new environment
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Our QA, process ensures the solution satisfies your requirements/expectations.The system is subjected to extreme and unusual circumstances.To achieve this, Redweb utilise Jira and Zephyr to help organise and track testing effort.These are used as a repository for test scripts,results and defect management.
Selenium,Mabl,Applieye tools and Postman help to provide fast feedback,identifying issues & quickly on deployments.
In addition to testing functional requirements,the following non-functional tests will be performed:
- Load/Performance – We identify key journeys using specialist tools,run tests that mimic every-day and heavy use.Analyse the results,providing a report which shows you how specific areas of your site are performing,suggesting improvements that can be made.
- Security – We provide a web application security test against the OWASP top 10 security vulnerabilities.We use a combination of manual checks and automated scanning tools to ensure there aren’t any high-risk security vulnerabilities.
- Accessibility – We build and test to WCAG ‘A’ standards.We use manual tests supported by automated scans to ensure the standards are reached.
- Integration testing – Ensuring the system integrates with other systems.
The solution will then be progressed to UAT for testing where you will have opportunity to feedback.
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
Redweb provide a dedicated support team available to assist and resolve any issues connected with your solution.
Our Service Desk is then able to utilise its dedicated set of developers, designers and other specialist personnel. All staff are based in-house and work closely together with the rest of the agency.
• Our support team works independent to our project teams ensuring they can react immediately without impacting Redweb’s day-to-day activities
• We work to ITIL, ISO9001 and ISO27001 certifications
• All support requests are ticketed using our online system allowing clients access to history, notes and trends. However we don’t underestimate the power of a telephone call and personal relationship and don’t hide anonymously behind our technology.
• We deal with critical issues through to continue nuisance problems, offering the same level of urgency and commitment
• Our service delivery can be defined by strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs). We like to have regular meetings to discuss progress and review priorities. We can offer penalty clauses against failure to deliver if required
• We offer a number of charging methods to meet our individual customers’ needs.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Fix time in-hours - 60 mins
Fix time out-of-hours - 120 mins
Response time in-hours - 5 mins
Response time out-of-hours - 15 mins
Fix time in-hours - 7 hrs
Response time in-hours - 10 mins
Out-of-hours - N/A
Fix time in-hours - 35 hrs
Response time in-hours - 7 hrs
Out-of-hours - N/A
Timescales are based on faults not being caused by 3rd parties. For clarification if a fault is deemed the responsibility of a 3rd party then the “clock will stop” in respect of Redweb’s commitment to any agreed SLAs.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.0 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.0 AA or EN 301 549 9: Web|
|Web chat accessibility testing||N/A|
In-hours support @ £1800 pm for 20 hours (additional hours charged at £90 ph). Any unused hours can be rolled over to the next month within reason.
In-hours support covers:
• Website and application fault resolution
• Small BAU changes
• Maintenance of peripheral services
• URL monitoring
• New technology monitoring
• Support meetings
Priority 1 example faults: failure of all website pages or major failure or degradation of a primary service affecting multiple end-users or customer’s staff
Priority 2 example faults: failure or degradation of a secondary service affecting multiple end users or customer’s staff or an incident causing medium business impact to the customer
Priority 3 example faults: incident that is specific to an individual user or has no external impact on the operation of the website, incident that can be managed interim with work around and/or unlikely to escalate to Severity 1, 2
In-hours support availability Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
Out-of-hours support @ £1200 pm (only available on top of in-hours support)
Out-of-hours availability covers all other hours including UK bank holidays for emergency P1 issues only.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£600 to £995 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|