SA Group Ltd
Cloud Security Assessment
The benefits of Cloud computing for public sector organisations are well know. It has the potential
for a dramatic reduction in capital expenditure, along with rapid provisioning and flexible scaling.
However, it is critical that your organisation fully understands the potential security implications
associated with the deployment of Cloud services.
- Provision of cloud security guidance.
- Implementation of the 14 NCSC Cloud Security Principles.
- Provide you with the Strategic Cloud Security recommendations.
- Evaluate your Cloud Security posture based on Industry best practices.
- Define an effective Cloud Security Strategy that fits your needs.
- Evaluation of your current Cloud Cyber Security posture.
- Better manage your Cloud risk for compliance.
- Secure your critical assets along your path towards the Cloud.
- Protect your critical Cloud assets and data from attack.
- Targeted spending on safeguards to fortify your Cloud Cyber Security.
- Integrate with your enterprise risk management and operational security controls.
- Specific recommendations to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- Better value and effective implementation utilising our P3M delivery model.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.