Open Registers (Java) – hosting of GOV.UK Registers platform
Open Registers (Java) is software written by GDS to host their Open Registers. For example, https://country.register.gov.uk/records.
By buying this service we will host and run this software for you so that you can run your own Open Register on your own domain.
- Host your existing, open, register.gov.uk Register.
- API access conformant with the GDS specification.
- Audit every change to data with complete, transparent verifiable logs.
- Choice of GOV.UK or GOV.UK-style branding (depending on domain name).
- It's the same software that currently hosts your register.
- "Plug-compatible" with your existing Register integrations.
- Real-time APIs automate away costs from expensive database change requests.
- Fully standards-compliant with the Government standard for GDS Registers.
- Reuse existing Open Registers of reference data from around Government.