Sopra Steria Information Architecture
An organisation’s Information Architecture maps how to configure its Information Management tools and working practices to support its business processes. We assess the “As Is” situation, facilitate the development of the “To Be” desired end state, and offer a methodical approach to planning the migration, with a full business case.
- Review of Information Lifecycle content creation and storage processes.
- Creation of “As Is” model and options analysis for improvement.
- Development of Target Operating Model (TOM) for Information Management.
- Selection and configuration of tools to support the TOM.
- Design of environments for secure sharing of information.
- Organizing and labelling websites and communities for usability and findability.
- Developing communities of practice for managing/sharing specialist knowledge.
- Specifying initiatives for asset migration (individual to corporate ownership).
- Development of migration plan with change management/training support.
- Development of business case for migration programme.
- Information can be made available securely on any device, anywhere.
- Service manages smooth transition to new information management practices.
- Coherent architecture prevents loss of corporate knowledge/intellectual property.
- Information more readily accessible through logical taxonomy/better search.
- Eliminate errors/rework by easier access to corporate knowledge.
- Storage savings by removal of redundant and outdated documents.
- Collaboration and communities support knowledge sharing across internal silos.
- Secure and future-proof platform for all knowledge management initiatives.
- All information sources integrated and accessible from common UI.
- Savings when business requires redesign of existing transaction processing.
£320 to £1850 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Sopra Steria Ltd
07954 834 818
|How the planning service works||
We provide a planning solution across the service and cloud transformation lifecycle including:
• setting the vision and strategy;
• identifying the inputs to the design including policy, user needs, constraints, opportunities and organisational readiness;
• developing a roadmap which identifies the sequencing and interdependencies between the different elements and responsibilities across the transformation activity;
• engaging your team to deliver the change;
• managing execution of the plan to deliver the outcomes and benefits.
We tailor our approach, using the appropriate mix of agile and waterfall or gate-based process to integrate with your governance cycles.
We draw on our specialist expertise in programme and project management, organisational change, HR security, procurement, technology and finance.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||We develop a skills and knowledge transfer plan at the start of each assignment which sets out our approach to upskilling both the team we are embedded with and the wider organisation. We can provide a range of formal and informal training tailored to the specific customer need.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||We provide a full end to end migration service covering both the technology aspects and impact on the wider business and customer environment including data migration, legacy integration, dual running and transition service design.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Our services help customers deliver high quality solutions providing advice on design, benchmarking, delivery strategies and quality assurance throughout the service lifecycle.|
|Security services type||
|Other security services||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Other security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Support solutions for this service are tailored to the specific client needs.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£320 to £1850 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|