TNP Cloud enablement consultancy assists organisations in assessing and preparing their infrastructure for the deployment of cloud services
- Technical Assurance
- Cloud-ready Infrastructure Review and Optimisation
- Cloud and Infrastructure Security Review
- Assessment of infrastructure readiness for cloud transformation
- Assessment of security considerations of cloud transformation
- Network traffic optimisation
£400 to £850 per person per day
|How the planning service works||
As part of moving infrastructure, workloads and applications to the cloud, there’s a requirement placed on any remaining onsite network infrastructure to ensure it can support these moved workloads in the cloud and provide a unified fabric across which workloads can be transparently and securely moved to the cloud, yet accessed in the normal way from the existing network.
The TNP Cloud Network Infrastructure Review assists organisations in assessing and preparing their network infrastructure for the move to the cloud, then can also remain engaged through the transition to cloud-based services ensuring the successful operation of the hybrid cloud network.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Options will be considered for the successful operation of the network to be able to support cloud transformation. Likely areas for consideration would include;
* Impact on Internet bandwidth utilisation & resilience requirements
* Requirement for private cloud interconnect, either physical or virtual
* Security zoning between on premise and cloud.
* Firewalling/micro-segmentation requirements in cloud datacentre
* Cloud IDS/IPS requirement and capability.
* Integration of cloud network monitoring, logging & analysis tools into existing toolsets.
* Client access requirements wired, wireless, on and off-net.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
P1 - 1 hour
P2 - 4 hours
P3 - NBD
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.0 AAA|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||TNP will work with the customer to allocate any consultancy or delivery resource to meet their requirements, this can include working outside of normal working hours if required, subject to agreement and appropriate increase in day rate.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£400 to £850 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|