Cloud Planning, Design & Support Consultancy Services
Placecube supports the use of our SaaS and PaaS Cloud Services. We will assist you in planning, creating, developing, updating your digital services. We provide comprehensive planning, design, implementation and migration consultancy and support to enable you to implement your digital transformation to the Government’s Digital by Default Service Standard.
- Extensive and proven experience cloud and digital transformation
- Dedicated Liferay resources with extensive experience of government services
- Trusted and leading exponent of Digital Experience Platforms
- Extensive systems integration capability to support highly interoperable platform
- Mentoring of your in-house teams; AGILE, Cloud, DXP
- AWS accredited specialists
- Access specialists in using data to understand services and context
- Supports you to connect data from sensors, services and systems
- Apply data science expertise to your open data and analytics
- Migration of data, users and configurations to cloud based service.
- Save time and money with highly experienced and accredited resources
- Identifies opportunities, risks, rewards in transitioning to cloud based service.
- Practical architectural and system design to meet your aspirations.
- Tailor made strategies and solutions to suit your organisation.
- Provide thought leadership on software development, test processes
- Identifies opportunities, risks, and rewards in transitioning to cloud services.
- De-risks cloud migration through Placecube’s extensive knowledge and expertise.
- Delivers transformations and improvements through Agile processes.
- Improves user experience design to leverage your cloud services.
- Improves use of data about services and the local place
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.