Kainos Evolve Limited
Award-winning Evolve Medical Record platform supports Digital Maturity programmes through removal of paper from the care process. Secure, audited storage and management of patient documentation, promoting paperless working through digital workflows and electronic forms. Provided as a fully managed service, delivered securely using Microsoft Azure’s cloud.
- Digital patient records and electronic document management.
- Electronic forms and workflows enables paperless working.
- Instant access to patient records via mobile devices and desktops.
- Highly configurable and scalable, used daily by 150,000 clinicians.
- Interoperability with EPRs based on HL7 standards including Spine.
- Fully managed service, delivered securely via the cloud.
- End-to-end network, server, database, application management.
- ISO27001 and ISO20000 accredited.
- Cloud hosting through Microsoft Azure.
- Deployed in the cloud with advanced security measures and tooling.
- Supports digital maturity and paperless working.
- Supports the Government’s 2020 personalised health and care agenda.
- Improved information sharing and collaboration across systems and care teams.
- Information access at point of care supports better decision making.
- Free up IT staff for other priorities, improve clinician efficiency.
- Reduced management overhead – Kainos end-to-end service.
- Maximised availability – resiliency and DR built in.
- Reduced risk – protected by Azure and enhanced operational security.
- Reduced risk – experts in cloud engineering for HM Government.
- Reduced risk – real world experience migrating mission critical services.