Discovery and Disclosure
eDiscovery/eDisclosure Service delivers collaborative document and communications
exploration, discovery and review.
Uses keyword/custodian indexing, search and Technology Assisted Review.
Uses a dynamic matrix meeting legal requirements. The service is ideal for managing: Litigation; Arbitration; Freedom of Information (FOI) requests; GDPR compliance; Investigations (Regulatory or HR compliance, employment tribunals et al).
- Cloud agnostic: deployable on any public cloud or privately on-premises.
- Automated custodian and keyword identification, auto-suggest, document clustering, auto-encoding.
- Deduplication, identify near duplicates, document clustering and auto encoding.
- Integrate with FGK or Encase for forensic investigations of devices.
- Full dataset indexing of text, images and metadata with threading.
- Export function with metadata and index for discovery production sets.
- Manual and automated redaction across specific text, paragraphs, sections.
- ManifoldCF integration for access to streaming real-time data.
- Multi-user group access with permissioned roles for collaborative review, QC.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) support for images / scanned documents.
- Drive down cost by up to 40%, reduce cycle times.
- Customise workflow process to suit your own requirements.
- Usability drives efficiencies in resource effort, time and cost.
- Simple GDS-compliant web interface facilitates user jouney and user experience.
- Assured information security, confidentiality and data preservation.
- Unconstrainted creation of users, groups, tasks, matrices, data sources.
- Record annotation, with customisable flags and tags, customisable semantic dictionaries.
- File types include office files, emails, images, PDF, SMS, WhatsApp.
- Customisable flagging and tagging, and customisable semantic taxonomy dictionaries.
- Generation of Production sets, including auto-generated metadata and index.