Landseer Partners undertakes market engagement for both a public and private sector organisations. We advise public sector clients on cloud readiness by defining their Cloud needs and required outputs. We then work with Clients to engage effectively with industry and, when required, with chosen suppliers or via TechUK.
- Good understanding of the market capabilities and capacity
- Documents clients’ needs and requirements clearly
- Scope for innovation using language that suppliers understand
- Robust process for supplier discussion and open market engagement
- Accelerates market engagement with potential suppliers
- Feedback to clients to enable requirements to be procured efficiently
- Reduces the overall procurement timescales
- Independently assured sourcing strategy including options/costings
- Accelerated Market testing for short timeframe business engagement requirements
- Effective time management via supplier relationship management with relevant suppliers
£800 to £1300 per person per day
Landseer Partners Ltd
|How the planning service works||
Landseer Partners undertakes market engagement for both a public and private sector organisations. We advise public sector clients on cloud readiness by defining their Cloud needs and required outputs. We then work with Clients to engage effectively with industry and, when required, specific suppliers. A key tenet to our approach is that the better the client requirements are articulated and understood the better the response from prospective suppliers. This requires good and consistent communication and engagement.
We understand the importance of timely market engagement so that the capability and capacity of suppliers in the market to deliver the requisite products and services competitively is understood before the cloud solution or services are procured. In addition, where there are specific legislation or regulation requirements, these must be fully understood at the outset to ensure the Cloud services are able to meet the business need/outcomes.
We then test the market based on our extensive market domain knowledge and discuss with suppliers the requirements that are likely to form the basis of the formal procurement.
Where the engagement is of a sufficient scale, a dedicated project manager will be assigned who will be the client’s primary point of contact during the engagement.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£800 to £1300 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|